Freelance to full-time, flexible working arrangement.
Brand Poets is seeking a Graphic Designer responsible for having a unique perspective and a creative sensibility able to translate across content types — print and digital. This candidate understands what type of creative can be executed based on the various types of asks, resulting in refined and deliberate creative that is on time and on budget. This candidate is also adept at processing complex information into simple design solutions.
Conceptualize, develop and deliver all creative needs to support product, marketing and business objectives
Produce high quality, creative global advertising and content across all formats in which we communicate with our audience
Innovating the latest in visual solutions
Presenting ideas to their own team members
Working with editorial directors to assure compliance
Oversee the production of national brand and growth marketing efforts in partnership with our Creative Leads
Establish production best practices including responsibilities and timelines while also driving projects forward with all relevant stakeholders.
- 5+ years experience working in creative teams
- In depth knowledge and proficiency of Adobe InDesign
- A passion for print and digital media
- Hands on experience with print production & pre-press
- Experience working on tight project timeline and strict deadlines including last minute changes when needed
- An understanding and appreciation for modern communication trends across design, video, and communications.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Employer matching 401(k)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Professional development allowance
- Remote work
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Maternity /Paternity leave
- Referral program
- Catered lunches
- All you can drink coffee 😉