Digital Advertising Specialist
Full-time, flexible working arrangement with requirements to work onsite several days a week at our Miami office.
A Digital Advertising Specialist is on the front-end of all digital components for a particular client, serving as liaison between the Creative Director, Account Manager and client. They are responsible for ensuring all project components, from media planning, kick-off, launch, reporting and Analytics are executed and delivered accurately and on time. They are also working very closely with the digital team, making sure that campaign performance is meeting client goals, optimizations are made on a regular basis, that there is a good streamlined process for daily workflow, and that all client deliverables are sent on time and include actionable insights and analysis.
- Plan, organize, and coordinate the design and delivery of digital marketing strategies to ensure that the Digital team captures the marketing, performance strategy and budgetary goals
- Work with the Account Managers to identify the overall goals of a campaign and designing strategies and tactics to meet those goals
- Participate in kick off calls and gather necessary data to deliver a well thought out strategy designed to meet the goals of the client
- Be present at select client meetings (Miami)
- Communicating client goals and campaign strategy to the team
- Identify opportunities to strengthen and grow existing relationships through ongoing client communications such as in person visits, conference calls, online video presentations, and email
- Responsible for delivering to the client insightful and actionable client deliverables and reports
- All data is accurate and reports contain performance trend analysis, recommendations, and next steps
- Reviews their teams daily and monthly budget pacing sheets, working with teammates to optimize campaign budgets and performance
- Assist the team in the execution and evaluation of account maintenance/optimization activities across multiple platforms (Google, Bing/Yahoo, Social Media, etc.), including but not limited to: keyword development and expansion, ad copy creation, landing page identification, bid strategy execution, and budget management
- Keep up to date on industry best practices, optimization techniques, budget management, and internal procedures and systems
- Responsible for educating and informing all team members on client’s business and advertising goals, campaign results, and future opportunities:
- Encourage team participation on client conference calls and local client visits
- Ongoing review of budget goals and the execution of strategies designed to maximize campaign spend and performance
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business or Communications
- 2-4 years of PPC media experience
- Advanced knowledge of the PPC landscape
- Experience with training and mentoring teammates
- Strong writing, editing, and proofing skills
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically and implement flawlessly
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs), Asana, and Dropbox
- Fluent in English, Spanish language proficiency is a plus
Please send resume in pdf format.
Resumes with typos will not be considered.