Is it worth the dip into your budget?
We all know marketing provides an undeniable value for businesses. With tactics such as social media, advertising, and email marketing, we barely hit the tip of the iceberg. From Pinterest boards to newsletters, who knows where to even start? One can easily become overwhelmed with the wealth of information available online.
At Brand Poets, we’ve formulated our own recipe for success. Here are the definite must-haves to get your small business marketing up and running:
- Establish Your Game Plan: First things first, list out your end goals. The 5 W’s (Who, What, When, Where, Why) are a great place to start. With further research, you’ll establish your ideal target audience and location.
- Create The Content: Visual messages are important, as this is how you’ll be attracting potential customers. This includes photography, videography, and graphic design. Mood Boards are useful when putting ideas together.
- Make The Time: In the world of business, time is money. 1-2 hours a day is all you need to stay up to date. Be strategic with your choices and see the results roll in.
- Stay Organized: A strategically organized system will be your time-saver here. Save files in a designated location, schedule posts and emails ahead of time, and keep track of analytics.
- Be Consistent: Consistency is the key factor here. Commit at least 1-3 months to your game plan and analyze your insights at the end of the quarter. Determine what is working, adjust and repeat!
If you’re busy running your own business and are looking for a dedicated team, we are here to help!
About Brand Poets
Founded by Tana M. Llinás, Brand Poets is a collective of strategists, storytellers, and digital artisans crafting smart, poignant campaigns that command attention.