We’re looking for a few good people — work with our stellar team!
Applicants are required to dig in and appreciate applause.
Full-time, flexible working arrangement. Required to be onsite at our offices are in Coral Gables or Palmetto Bay, Florida. A Graphic Designer visualizes concepts with ease and can execute ideas both online and offline. Strong typography skills are appreciated. The ideal person is an effective communicator, well-organized, works well in a collaborative team environment and takes initiative. Potential candidates should be proficient in Adobe CS Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), WordPress, Google (Drive, Slides, Sheets), Microsoft products as well as have experience with Asana and Dropbox. Fluency in English is required, Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Concept, design, layout, source vendors and oversee production of strategic campaigns
- Spec paper and other printing techniques
- Stay on top of trends in digital media
- Meet deadlines as assigned by Account Managers and Creative Director
- Responsible for set up and file preparation for print
- Communicates with the team with regards to missing assets
- Responsible for the overall visual aspects of the marketing campaign
Please send link to online portfolio and resume in pdf format. Resumes with typos will not be considered.
Full-time, flexible working arrangement. Required to be onsite at our offices are in Coral Gables or Palmetto Bay, Florida. The Account Manager accountable for the overall management of Client Services for specified Clients, increasing revenue, and expanding the business relationship. The Account Manager directs and coordinates the activities such as project management for selected Clients. The primary focus is to ensure client satisfaction. The major functions include the deployment, monitoring, managing, supporting documents, and processes of projects. Account Managers are extremely organized, superb communicators and are navigate digitally with ease. The ideal person will anticipate the client ’s needs and act in a proactive manner. Potential candidates should be proficient in Google (Drive, Slides, Sheets), Microsoft products as well as have experience with Asana and Dropbox. Fluency in English is required, Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Responsible for ensuring that all contractual responsibilities are engaged and managed, ensuring Client satisfaction.
- Identifies opportunities to build and strengthen the relationship with the client and for renewal of the contract, increasing revenue, and expanding the business relationship with the sale of new services to the Client.
- Accountable for the overall management of services and contractual commitments for the client. The primary focus is to ensure Client satisfaction.
- Responsible for contact reports, assigning projects to the team, and preparing agendas
Please send resume in pdf format. Resumes with typos will not be considered.