Full-time, flexible working arrangement with requirements to work onsite at our Miami office.
An Art Director visualizes concepts with ease and can execute ideas both online and offline. Strong typography skills as well as management of stylesheets and master pages are required. The ideal person is an effective communicator, well-organized, works well in a collaborative team environment and takes initiative. Potential candidates should be proficient in Adobe CS Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), WordPress, Google (Drive, Slides, Sheets), Microsoft products as well as have experience with Asana and Dropbox. Fluency in English is required, Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Concept, design, layout, source vendors and oversee production of strategic campaigns
- Responsible for the overall visual aspects of the marketing campaign
- Create graphics for print and web applications including social media
- Spec paper and other printing techniques
- Stay on top of trends in digital media
- Meet deadlines as assigned by Account Managers and Creative Director
- Responsible for set up and file preparation for print and digital distribution
- Communicates with the team with regards to missing assets
Please send link to online portfolio and resume in pdf format.
Salary: based on experience
Resumes with typos will not be considered.
Part- or Full-time, flexible working arrangement with requirements to work onsite several days a week at our Miami office.
A Digital Specialist is on the front-end of all digital components for a particular client, serving as liaison between the Creative Director, Account Manager and client. They are responsible for ensuring all project components, from media planning, kick-off, launch, reporting and analytics are executed and delivered accurately and on time for platforms such as social media, email marketing and paid online advertising. They are also working very closely with the digital team, making sure that campaign performance is meeting client goals, optimizations are made on a regular basis, that there is a good streamlined process for daily workflow, and that all client deliverables are sent on time and include actionable insights and analysis.
- Plan, organize, and coordinate the editorial calendar, design and delivery of digital marketing campaigns to ensure that the team captures the marketing, performance strategy, and budgetary goals
- Work with the Account Managers to identify the overall goals of a campaign and designing strategies and tactics to meet those goals
- Participate in kick off calls and gather necessary data to deliver a well thought out strategy designed to meet the goals of the client
- Be present at select client meetings
- Identify opportunities to strengthen and grow existing relationships through ongoing client communications such as in person visits, conference calls, online video presentations, and email
- Responsible for delivering to the client insightful and actionable client deliverables and reports
- All data is accurate and reports contain performance trend analysis, recommendations, and next steps
- Reviews their teams daily and monthly budget pacing sheets, working with teammates to optimize campaign budgets and performance
- Assist the team in the execution and evaluation of account maintenance/optimization activities across multiple platforms (Google, Bing/Yahoo, Social Media, etc.), including but not limited to: keyword development and expansion, ad copy creation, landing page identification, bid strategy execution, and budget management
- Keep up to date on industry best practices, optimization techniques, budget management, and internal procedures and systems
- Responsible for educating and informing all team members on client’s business and advertising goals, campaign results, and future opportunities:
- Encourage team participation on client conference calls and local client visits
- Ongoing review of budget goals and the execution of strategies designed to maximize campaign spend and performance
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business or Communications
- 2-4 years of PPC media experience
- Advanced knowledge of the social media landscape
- Strong writing, editing, and proofing skills
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically and implement flawlessly
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs), Asana, and Dropbox
- Fluent in English, Spanish language proficiency is a plus
Please send resume and/or work samples in pdf format.
Full-time, flexible working arrangement with requirements to work onsite several days a week at our Miami office.
Required to visit clients in person in the Miami vicinity. The Account Manager accountable for the overall management of Client Services for specified clients, increasing revenue, and expanding the business relationship. The Account Manager directs and coordinates the activities such as project management for selected clients. The primary focus is to ensure client satisfaction. The major functions include the deployment, monitoring, managing, supporting documents, and processes of projects. Account Managers are extremely organized, superb communicators and are navigate digitally with ease. The ideal person will anticipate the client’s needs and act in a proactive manner. Potential candidates should be proficient in Google (Drive, Slides, Sheets), Microsoft products as well as have experience with Asana and Dropbox. Fluency in English is required, Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Responsible for ensuring that all contractual responsibilities are engaged and managed, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Identifies opportunities to build and strengthen the relationship with the client and for renewal of the contract, increasing revenue, and expanding the business relationship with the sale of new services to the client.
- Accountable for the overall management of services and contractual commitments for the client.
- Responsible for contact reports, assigning projects to the team, and preparing agendas
Please send resume in pdf format.