The Account Manager accountable for the overall management of Client Services for specified Clients, increasing revenue, and expanding the business relationship. The Account Manager directs and coordinates the activities such as project management for selected Clients. The primary focus is to ensure client satisfaction. The major functions include the deployment, monitoring, managing, supporting documents, and processes.
- Responsible for ensuring that all contractual responsibilities are engaged and managed, ensuring Client satisfaction.
- Identifies opportunities to build and strengthen the relationship with the client and for renewal of the contract, increasing revenue, and expanding the business relationship with the sale of new services to the Client.
- Accountable for the overall management of services and contractual commitments for the client. The primary focus is to ensure Client satisfaction.
- Responsible for contact reports, assigning projects to the team, and preparing agendas
Part-time to full-time, of f-site working arrangement. Account Managers are extremely organized, superb communicators and are navigate digitally with ease. The ideal person will anticipate the client ’s needs and act in a proactive manner. Potential candidates should be proficient in Goggle (Drive, Slides, Sheets), Microsoft products as well as have experience with Asana and Dropbox.
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
The Senior Graphic Designer conceptualizes, creates and implements multi-channel campaigns that are in line with brand guidelines and agency standards.
- Concept, design, layout, source vendors and oversee production of strategic campaigns
- Meet deadlines as assigned by Account Managers and Creative Director
- Responsible for set up and file preparation for print
- Communicates with the team with regards to missing assets
- Responsible for the overall visual aspects of an advertising or media campaign
Part-time, off site working arrangement. A Senior Graphic Designer visualizes concepts with ease and can execute ideas both online and offline. The ideal person is an effective communicator, well-organized and works well in a collaborative team environment. Potential candidates should be proficient in Adobe CS Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Experience), Goggle (Drive, Slides, Sheets), Microsoft products as well as have experience with Asana and Dropbox.