Social Media Manager / Copywriter
Full-time, flexible working arrangement with requirements to work onsite at our Miami office.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for creating original copy to support all written marketing communications in addition to managing posts and responding to followers. As a creative writer, you must have experience building copy for blogs, marketing ads, video scripts, email campaigns, press releases and any other supporting marketing material, including daily social media communications. Social media management is an extended skill to support the department. As a Copywriter and Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
The ideal person is an effective communicator, well-organized, works well in a collaborative team environment and takes initiative. Potential candidates should be proficient in Hootsuite, Later, WordPress, Google (Drive, Slides, Sheets), Microsoft products as well as have experience with Asana and Dropbox. Fluency in English is required, Spanish is a plus.
- Advise, lead, recommend social media strategies to the team and client
- Concept, craft, revise, edit copy in print and digital platforms
- Responsible for the overall written aspect of the marketing campaign
- Stay on top of trends in digital media
- Meet deadlines as assigned by Account Managers and Creative Director
- Communicates with the team with regards to missing assets
+ Send link to online portfolio and resume in pdf format
+ Salary based on experience
+ Resumes with typos will not be considered (obviously!)