Full-time, flexible working arrangement with requirements to work onsite at our Miami office.
Required to visit clients in person in the Miami vicinity. The Account Manager accountable for the overall management of Client Services for specified clients, increasing revenue, and expanding the business relationship. The Account Manager directs and coordinates the activities such as project management for selected clients. The primary focus is to ensure client satisfaction. The major functions include the deployment, monitoring, managing, supporting documents, and processes of projects. Account Managers are extremely organized, superb communicators and are navigate digitally with ease. The ideal person will anticipate the client’s needs and act in a proactive manner. Potential candidates should be proficient in Google (Drive, Slides, Sheets), Microsoft products as well as have experience with Asana and Dropbox. Fluency in English is required, Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Responsible for ensuring that all contractual responsibilities are engaged and managed, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Identifies opportunities to build and strengthen the relationship with the client and for renewal of the contract, increasing revenue, and expanding the business relationship with the sale of new services to the client.
- Accountable for the overall management of services and contractual commitments for the client.
- Responsible for contact reports, assigning projects to the team, and preparing agendas
- + Send link to online portfolio and resume in pdf format
- + Salary based on experience
- + Resumes with typos will not be considered (obviously!)